Wednesday 25 January 2012

Baking -Cakes for A Cause




I've organised a faculty wide bake sale to raise funds for January 30th, as we all have a sweet tooth here!
So me and the Girl are busy collecting things in preparation: pretty cake cases, biscuit tins, edible sparklys

She's making: Gluten free Strawberry Cupcakes + Gluten free cheese biscuits
I'm making: Chocolate Tiffin + Fruit Tarts

The pressure's on for these offerings to be delicious! I trained at catering school once upon a time, so am a qualified Chef. I don't tell many people that nowadays, I hope my sweet treats pass muster with the girls in the office!

We've roped in various other staff members to bake for the cause as well, we are charging £1 an item, so I'm hoping for £100 at least.

I'll let you know how we do!

X https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/liampenny1

No comments:

Post a Comment