Tuesday 24 January 2012

Diet + Fitness

Not only is Machu Picchu quite a long walk (!) there is also the challenge of the altituded, that will, as I understand it make breathing harder.

So I am trying to make sure I am in peak physical fitness to fully enjoy this adventure: after all, the kind people who have donated money to my fundraising cause are donating to see me reach Machu Picchu, not to collapse half way there!

Today's menu:
Breakfast: oatmeal with SS milk
Mid morning snack: Banana and cup of Tea
Lunch: Baked potato with Beans
Mid afternoon: 3 Jaffa cakes
Dinner: Turkey Chilli with Brown Rice
Dessert: Cadburys Mousse

Total Calories: 2,000

Gym workout:
Rowing machine: 40 minutes
Treadmill: 20 minutes running
Stretch to warm down



X https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/liampenny1

No comments:

Post a Comment